Thank you for your interest in an EnterpriseWorks membership!
The individual membership includes:
- Co-working Desk Space
- Conference Rooms
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Ports
- Shared Kitchen with Free Coffee and Snacks
- Events and Free Lunch Programs
- Reception Services
- Copy machine, Printers, Projectors
- Video Conferencing Services
- Tech Community of 1400 Professionals
To be considered for individual membership, the applicant must:
- Must be a well-qualified individual
- Must be working for or starting a for-profit business
- Must have a real need for the services offered through EnterpriseWorks
- Must be working on a research or technology related professional opportunity
Examples of potential individual members include:
- Freelance mobile application developer
- Solo entrepreneur or seeking to become an entrepreneur
- Contract worker for a large technology business
- Professionals working remotely for a technology business
*Services providers (i.e. lawyers) intersted in selling services to EnterpriseWorkes clients or tenants should not apply.
Guidelines for affiliates:
Individual membership status is not expected to be a long-term relationship with EnterpriseWorks.
Individual membership status is granted for one year at a time.
We will not market individual membership as Research Park or EnterpriseWorks tenancy.
Individuals will not be publicized in marketing or the tennant directory for EnterpriseWorks and the Research Park.
Individuals will not have mailboxes at EnterpriseWorks.
If an individual forms a company it is possible to convert to become and Affiliate company or rent space with the submission of a new application.
Please provide a brief description of your business.
Why are you seeking to become an EnterpriseWorks member? What resources do you anticipate using?
State in which incorporated
Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Reference #1: Name, email, phone.
Reference #2: Name, email, phone.
Reference #3: Name, email, phone.